If you love pizza and burgers, then this Pizza Burger Pie recipe is just for you. This recipe is a great way to combine the two favorites into one dish that is sure to impress your family and friends. The recipe is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients that you might already have in your pantry. So, let’s get started and make this delicious dinner that everyone will enjoy!
Pizza Burger Pie Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 pie crust
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until it is no longer pink.
- Drain any excess fat from the skillet.
- Add the salt, black pepper, onion, and green pepper to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the pizza sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and bread crumbs to the skillet. Mix well.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the beaten egg to the mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Roll out the pie crust and place it in a 9-inch pie dish.
- Pour the ground beef mixture into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top of the beef mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
- Let the pie cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
The Pizza Burger Pie recipe is a great way to enjoy the flavors of pizza and burgers in one dish. This recipe is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients that you might already have in your pantry. It is a perfect dish for a quick and easy dinner that everyone will enjoy. So, give it a try and let us know what you think!